In addition to being a full time Leisure Travel Consultant, she taught Adult Travel Classes at St John Fisher College and has escorted several travel groups to Europe and the Mediterranean.
Lee’s personal travel experiences include the USA, Canada, Alaska, the Caribbean, Mexico, Bermuda, Tahiti, Brazil, Ireland, England, Scotland, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Austria, Holland, Switzerland, Hong Kong and Thailand as well as numerous Caribbean, Mediterranean and Transatlantic cruises. One of her favorite trips included a flight on the Concorde from New York to London in 1996 ! Lee enjoys snow skiing and has visited Vail, Jackson Hole, Keystone, Breckinridge, Beaver Creek, and Whistler, British Columbia as well as smaller ski resorts in upstate New York (Below - Lee in action on the slopes at Vail, Co).
- Concorde Flight from New York to London
- Snow skiing trips - Colorado, Wyoming, British Columbia and upstate New York
- Group Trips to Europe and Mediterranean.
- South Africa and Botswana
- Casa de Campo - golf resort in the Dominican Republic
- Northern Italy and Lakes Region
Fax: 615-425-3234 (f)
Africa, Europe, South America, North America, Central America